LLC “Oil & gas equipment factory” produces wedge plugs, meeting the requirements of Russia and international standards. Wedge plug is a necessary part of oil and gas pipelines. Wedge plugs are widely used in main pipeline constructions and applied in pipelines with diameters from 50 to 1200mm.
Recommended installations position of wedge plugs on horizontal – drive upwards. Possible to install wedge plugs up to DN 400mm in inclined position on horizontal and vertical pipelines. Also there must be provided additional support under the body frame of electric drive or reducer.
The advantage of wedge plugs is low flow friction characteristics (from 0,08 to 0,2) and it makes them irreplaceable in pipelines with fast-moving liquids.
Wedge plugs are used as lock-up devices on pipeline midstream transportation:
- for water, steam, oil and liquid non-aggressive oil products for plugs made of steel 20L, 20GML,20GSL with temperature up to +425 °С;
- for natural gas with temperature up to +120 °С;
- for plugs made of steel 12H18N9TL, 12H18N12МZТL with temperature up to +565 °С;
- for oil and oil products with temperature up to +80 °С;
- for water, steam, oil and liquid non-aggressive oil products with temperature up to +300 °С;
- for liquid ammonia and ammonia gas with temperature up to + 200 °С;
|cover||steel 20L, 20GML,20GSL|
|body frame||steel 20L, 20GML, 20GSL|
|wedge||steel 20, 09 G2S, 20L,
20 GML+SV 04H19N9S2
|Spindle rod||steel 20H13|
Production. The production is carried out in accordance with Technical specifications 3741- 102-94723130-2007, Technical specifications 3741-101-94723130- 2006.
Order and delivery. At the Customer’s request wedge plugs can be delivered with counter-flanges or without them in accordance with GOST standard 12821-80. It is possible to produce pipeline passage, counter-flanges and other parts of the wedge plug differ from the serial manufacturing.
In requests and orders it is necessary to indicate full name of the product, rated diameter of rated pipeline passage, schedule pressure, operating environment, operating environment temperature, climatic category, type of connection to pipeline, control type, necessity of electric drive and counterparts delivery, as well as spare parts, tools and accessories.